REECAS Programs
REECAS Programs
Reecas Programs
REECAS Programs

The Ellison Center offers a number of options for specialized programs of study on Russia, East Europe and Central Asia for both undergraduate and graduate students.

At the undergraduate level, students can pursue a Bachelor’s Degree as a major in European Studies, with a Russian, East European and Central Asian Studies track.  Alternatively, students who are already majoring in another department can get credit for their coursework in our areas of study with a Minor in REECAS.

At the graduate level, students can enroll in our Master’s Degree program.  Graduate students in other schools and departments can also demonstrate expertise in REECAS on their transcripts by completing our Graduate Certificate program.


Ellison Center for REECAS Events

The Ellison Center promotes in-depth interdisciplinary study of all major postcommunist subregions – Eastern and Central Europe, the Baltic region, the Caucasus and Central Asia, and Russia – in order to understand the legacies of the imperial and communist past as well as to analyze the emerging institutions and identities that will shape Eurasia’s future.

Ellison Center Blog LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Instagram